Create an exceptional academic conference experience.
Give your attendees a conference experience to remember, whether live, hybrid or virtual.
Create a dynamic, interactive program, packed with abstracts, posters and live and on-demand content
Connect your audience with lots of networking tools to spark discussion, collaboration and connections
Engage partners with a feature-rich exhibitor space, sponsorship tools and branding opportunities
A platform for any conference
A dynamic program
- Fully compatible with PC, Mac, mobile devices and phones.
- Seamlessly connect presentations, posters and people into your event.
Live and on-demand
- Create sessions and add content for a global audience, with full Zoom integration.
- Choose who views your event with a variety of access controls.
- Showcase your posters in a clean and engaging interactive virtual poster gallery.
- Connect attendees with event-wide, private and group chat.
- A place for exhibitors to showcase their goods and services to the world, and engage with attendees.
- Customise your event with logos, colours and sponsor information.
1. Collect your abstracts
Quick and easy form creation
- Choose from a comprehensive range of fully-editable key question templates, to collect the data and information you need.
Open the call for papers, and begin collecting
- Promote and share your form on your website, in emails and on social media.
Stay in control with a simple, user-friendly workspace
- View, delete, withdraw, edit and download submissions and data, with a range of intuitive tools.
2. Review and decide
Add your reviewers, then assign submissions
- A simple reviewer sign-up process, then assign submissions individually, by specialism, and in bulk.
Collect and manage reviews
- Keep reviewers engaged with a simple and intuitive reviewer portal. Track progress, and follow up late reviews using an integrated email tool.
Accept, reject, then notify
- Simplify decision making with a set of highly-flexible, powerful tools and integrated and streamlined processes.
3. Build your program
Create your sessions
- Add as many parallel sessions as you need, and include chairs, tracks, program codes and categories.
Add your content
- Incorporate abstracts, showcase posters, and set up live and on-demand content with Zoom integration.
Set up your partners
- Exhibitors can login and start building their exhibition portal to showcase their goods and services to the world.
4. Register your delegates
Build your form
- Quick, easy set-up and full integration with abstract submission. Choose from an unlimited number of fee structures.
Set up your currency and payment options
- Choose from an extensive range of currencies, and accept payments via Paypal, card or BACS.
Monitor and chase payments
- A user friendly workspace helps you stay on trrack. Send payment reminders with a built-in chase-up tool.
5. Let the conference begin
Attendees can engage and explore
- Give them the tools to create their own unique conference experience. They can curate their own poster gallery and discover the content they're looking for.
Connect and collaborate
- Through event-wide, private, group and video chat and in-session comments, attendees can connect, and spark discussions and collaborations.
Promote your partners' profiles
- Handy and innovative features that offer digital equivalents of real-world conference experiences including engaging booths and offers.
Compare our packages
Cost per event
Abstract Management +
Program with parallel sessions
Fully integrated with submissions
Live and on-demand content
Accept and process payments
Cost per event
Standard Conference +
Networking, comment and chat
Sponsorship and exhibitor space
Extras, if you need them
“The software is extremely intuitive and easy to use and made our conference program the best it has been in over a decade. We've used Oxford Abstracts two years in a row and intend to keep using this software for many years to come. And did I mention how affordable it is? Amazing!!”
“A pleasure to work with Oxford Abstracts. Their platform is both flexible and user-friendly and their service is impeccable (and very reasonably priced). Can't recommend them highly enough.”
“Oxford Abstracts could not be more helpful and supportive when we hosted our first virtual Conference. The submission system was 'clean' and user friendly. I am particularly grateful to Gayle and her team for all their support and incredible dedication with asynchronous presentations.”