Don’t just take our word for it
We’ve worked wiith thousands of organisations, across multiple industries for over 20 years
A few of our favourite testimonials
“Been using since 2007 and havent found another system that compares yet. Really helpful team, always willing to assist no matter how trivial the questions are.”
“Oxford Abstracts is one of the most intuitive applications I have used. Especially for being a first time user of an abstract management solution! I also must give their support team high marks. They have been VERY responsive to questions and requests. Their API integration and set up is also extremely simple for about any user.”
“Super system for abstract submission, reviewing and building meeting program, very simple to use and comprehensive. It made running our annual meeting very straightforward. I highly recommend Oxford Abstracts.”
“I just think it is great, easy to use, does everything I need, great support if needed and fantastic value for money”
“Oxford Abstracts was an excellent system to work with and I would definitely recommend using it again. The support was excellent and there was a great online help system if I ran into any issues, as well.”
“I am really enthusiastic about the technical solution and layout. So easy to find the info I am looking for, and such a good overview even though the entire event is pretty complex!”
Since 2011, Conference Compass has been a developer of powerful conference and association apps. that are fully integtegratable with our abstract management software.
Their clients are Europe’s largest medical and scientific societies, who value specialisation in their field and commitment to offering a truly engaging user experience.
RD Mobile’s industry-leading Engagefully and Eventsential mobile apps elevate event experiences, engage members year-round, and generate revenue. RD Mobile apps provide value to more than 500,000 global users and power 2,000 events in 20+ countries.
The Engagefully and Eventsential mobile apps integrate with Oxford Abstracts and all major AMS/CRM, event management, and other 3rd party systems.
Kirsty Melvin - Virtual Assistant
If you require extra admin assistant with your conference set up, from the preparation stages through the life of your event, we recommend Kirsty, who is very familiar with our system and can provide support with a range of tasks including:
- Setting up the abstracts submissions form and responding to author queries in relation to abstract submissions
- Setting up the peer-review process and issuing information to abstract reviewers including accessing the system, grading criteria and deadlines
- Collate all grading results and exporting to Excel
- Assist with online platform set-ups in relation to oral presentations and poster sessions
Aboa Congress and Event Services Ltd
Aboa Congress and Event Services Ltd offers comprehensive and tailored congress and event services. Aboa’s principle is to plan experiences, not just function meetings.
We want Aboa to be one of Finland’s leading congress and event agencies in the field of science. We aim to be pioneers in terms of innovation, development and sustainability. We are proud to say that Aboa has a long experience of scientific congresses in various sciences and sectors.
Aboa is very familiar with abstract management, and has a long experience of working with Oxford Abstracts.
If you are new to managing events or just don’t have the internal resource or capacity, we can act as an extension of your team, and help you with the delivery and management of Oxford Abstracts, allowing you to focus on the content of your event. We can help with:
- Development of your submission process (for Oral, Panel, Paper and Poster submissions), assisting with the formulation of questions and the form to be completed
- Setting up the review process, which again includes the formulation of review questions, criteria and writing guidelines for reviewers and assisting if required with the management of them
- Finalising the decision process and contacting all of the submitters to inform them of the outcomes
- Build and full management of the Oxford Abstracts program builder