Group abstracts together, control who can submit, and who can attach, abstracts to symposia.
Create symposia, attach abstracts, review and decide
Perfect for panels, workshops, sessions and roundtables.
- Create symposia, add discussants and chairs.
- Share, and invite contributors and submissions.
- Control who can submit, and who can attach, abstracts.
- Integrates fully with other tools, eg multi-stage and the conference platform.
Group abstracts together - for panels, workshops, sessions or roundtables.
Build flexible forms
- Choose from a range of question templates to collect all the data and information you need.
Set access controls
- Decide who can create symposia, and restrict who can attach abstracts.
- Submitters add abstracts to their symposium, and invite submitters to contribute.
Review and decide
Assign symposia to reviewers, individually or in bulk, and keep track of reviews with a multi-view table.
Seamless integration with abstract management
- Choose to review the symposium, or individual abstracts.
- The Symposium add-on works with all other Oxford Abstract products, such as multi-stage and the conference platform.
See how our Symposium add-on can help you
Perfect for panels, workshops, sessions and roundtables, our Symposium add-on handles the more complex requirements of abstract management.
“We would like to thank Oxford Abstracts for working so closely with us to deliver such a user-friendly symposium and abstract submission system.”
“I have been very excited to have finally found abstract management software that is a great fit for our medical meeting. Even though we are a small meeting, the customer service and technical support has been excellent. We are using this for the first time and our review committee of 10 physicians have all found the process to be well organized and very easy.”
“It was very self explanatory to set up and use the system out of the box. If we had any questions the support team was always very fast and helpful in their replies.”