Manage your delegates all in one place
Fully integrated delegate registration with your abstract management
- Quick, easy set-up and full integration with abstract submission.
- Accept payments via Paypal, card or BACS.
Multiple ticket types
- Choose from an unlimited number of fee structures.
Monitor your data
- Monitor, search and download any delegate data.
- Send payment reminders using a range of flexible automatic and manual email templates.
- Connect your event to Eventbrite.
- Include discounts for specific groups of people.
- Dedicated area to manage your communication with delegates.
Build your form
Collect the delegate data you need with our flexible form builder.
Create multiple ticket types
- Choose from an unlimited number of fee structures. Set different timeframes – eg, for Early Bird tickets
- Include custom coupon codes that can be assigned to chosen groups of delegates, for instance, free tickets for your presenters.
Choose your currency
- Set your currency from an extensive range of options.
Set up invoices and payments
Allow attendees to pay online or via bank, wire or credit transfer.
Decide payment type
- Collect payments using Paypal, Stripe or Authorize.net.
Custom invoice creation
- Include the invoice details you need, e.g. bank details for bank or wire transfer.
Monitor your data
Monitor, search and download any delegate data
Keep track of delegates
- See who has paid, been invoiced, cancelled and track the presenters that have registered for attendance.
Communicate with delegates
- Create custom emails or use our default templates to communicate with your delegates.
Integrate with other Oxford Abstract tools
- Allow Conference platform access and track abstract submitters payment progress.
“NeuroNovember was a huge success with over 800 registrations and people joining in for different talks from various time zones! This would not have been possible without your humble and kind support. Our team loved the abstracts management and program scheduling interface as did many of our attendees and reviewers.”
“We've been using Oxford Abstracts to support our annual PROMs Conference. The platform is easy to access, intuitive and fully meets out needs. The support you get from the team is professional and timely.”
“I have worked with Oxford Abstracts for our last two conferences and have nothing but good things to say about the experience. Their tool is competitively priced, user-friendly and flexible enough for us to use without altering existing processes. In addition their customer service is really without fault.”