Manage your delegates all in one place
Tickets & add-ons
- Powerful ticket creation tool, suitable for simple and complex events.
- Accept payments via Paypal, Stripe or BACS.
- Easily create forms with complex logic.
- Choose from Stripe, authorize.net, paypal and offline payments.
- Fast and simple purchase flow for your attendees.
- Allow buyers to purchase on behalf of others.
- Easily handle your sales, refunds, and offline payments.
- Apply filters and send emails directly from the delegate table.
Set up your tickets
Create multiple ticket types
- Create custom tickets. Choose how many are available and in what time window.
- Segment your tickets into groups. Allowing you to set up specific questions for each group.
- Set up discount codes for your attendees. Assign these to all or some of your tickets.
Manage your finances
Add your payment providers
- Collect payments using Paypal, Stripe or Authorize.net.
- Make paying easy with shareable payment links.
Add invoice details
- Include invoice details for offline payments. Request BACS payments, cheques and other offline methods.
Configure your form
- Create as many ticket types with quantity and time frame limitations as you need for the event, e.g. early bird, virtual and in-person.
Extensive question types
- Select from our bank of question types to get all the data you need.
- Keep your questions relevant by including advanced conditional logic.
Publish your tickets
- Check your set-up before going live.
- Create trackable marketing links and distribute these on your website, socials and email.
“NeuroNovember was a huge success with over 800 registrations and people joining in for different talks from various time zones! This would not have been possible without your humble and kind support. Our team loved the abstracts management and program scheduling interface as did many of our attendees and reviewers.”
“We've been using Oxford Abstracts to support our annual PROMs Conference. The platform is easy to access, intuitive and fully meets out needs. The support you get from the team is professional and timely.”
“I have worked with Oxford Abstracts for our last two conferences and have nothing but good things to say about the experience. Their tool is competitively priced, user-friendly and flexible enough for us to use without altering existing processes. In addition their customer service is really without fault.”