1) New for the Online Conference Programme making this add on module a must have facility to publish your event and keeping delegates fully updated with all your conference information.
· Download a complete programme book based on the programme structure. You can decide if you want to include the abstracts or just the titles.
· For administrator, abstracts can automatically numbered to your requirements, with letter prefixes, should you wish.
· Programme tabs now have a ‘hide’ feature, are fully editable, giving more flexibility and autonomy.
Don’t forget that if you have the Symposium module, all features are now fully and seamlessly integrated into the Online Conference Programme facility.
2) Instead of using the table view to assign reviewers, you can now bulk assign abstracts to your reviewers by simply copying and pasting Submission ID numbers in to a field, speeding up the assigning process considerably.
3) Monitoring the status of emails has been fine-tuned so that you can keep track of all your sent emails. Status now includes opened, in addition to delivered, sent and pending. Export to Excel function is also available so real time reports can be downloaded at any time.
4) The Delegate Registration module continues to offer a growing range of features including a choice of email template functions for automated successful and failed registrations, communicating information to all delegates, and payment reminders, with all templates fully customisable. Admins can now register on a delegate’s behalf for added flexibility, and event logos can be included on invoices, for added brand awareness.
5) The EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules will become law from 25 May 2018. Our software is fully GDPR compliant and we have all the processes in place to enable you to meet your GDPR requirements.